Saturday, April 24, 2010

See You In May

I've been thinking a lot about fashion lately. It used to be (check iKzut blog list) that I really loved to read art blogs and book review blogs and such. But I'm feeling a shift in the wind blowing inside my dark cold id - and it's making me feel all grouchy and restless.

I feel like a violin that's suddenly turned into a cello - my tuning is totally off for what I am now. My interests have changed. This is possibly due to the fact that my future plans, which were just horrible blurry sketches previously, suddenly merged together and developed into a completely badass portrait last year. What I thought would be transformed into what I didn't think possible and it's all really troublesome in a wonderful way.

(Yes, I know that everyone gets this once in awhile [really??] But I had to [really??] explain why my future posts on this blog would probably be radically different [really??] [go away, you irritating little Voice of Doubt!!])

So, right now I'm trying to tune myself* (that sounds so weird :P) and it's all really fun ^_^ and bothersome -_- at the same time. I'm thinking about blogging more often now (possibly about fashion) but that would have to wait till the last week of May since I'm going on vacation till then. It will be my first trip to London and Paris :) Although I would love to rave about the awesomeness that be of the Tour Eiffel, Musee du Louvre, and Centre Pompidou (yes, I am more pumped about Paris than about London), I won't. Mainly coz countless others have been there and wrote that.

A lovely secret: I did hear that May is a prime time for sales in London though... ^_^ if it's all gorgeous, I'll blog about that when I get back. [really??]

Au revoir and all that. *flicks away irritating little VoD*

*An endeavor which includes a lot of: drifting on the internet highway, devouring of the entire archives of Lateral Action and Copyblogger , and clicking on every link that appeals to me on IFB.

No comments:

Post a Comment