Monday, April 19, 2010

Enter: drifter regalia

This blog is the result of a union/merger of my two previous blogs: iKzut and the drifter notes. I don't know what possessed me to create TWO of them when I constantly neglected the first one anyways. I am an irresponsible creator -_-" Thus, I needed to merge them because *ahem* one blog should be easier to handle than two. Ah, well, tis a fine brand new start in a new blog...which deserves a new name, n'est ce pas?

*with proper ceremony coz i am queen* Therefore, I dub thee: drifter regalia.

I've yet to see if drifter regalia can outperform his/her/its predecessors. As of yet, I haven't discovered his/her/its real strengths...that is, no real niche it can fill. As of now, *british accent, as i am still feeling queenly* drifter regalia is just the stage for a melee among my interests...and it's too early into this brawl to tell which one will emerge the dominating victor.

No comments:

Post a Comment